Tuesday 3 August 2010

no, No, NOOO!

So its been a while since my last blog (sorry). I saw this video the other night (thanks to Wretched Radio).

When I was is Sunday school we learned verses, read bible stories and sung Jesus loves me this I know (which is no longer politically correct). Nowadays, some have decided that we must nuance songs so that the kids will sing them. I'm sure Jesus is most glorified and lifted up through the singing of songs that bring spewing to the forefront of your mind...



This song is part of the Crazy Praise 3 collection of praise songs and I'm sure it will be instant hit in all the Nonsense-Driven Churches across the English speaking world.

'So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.'

1 comment:

  1. I see that you don't blog much anymore, but I ran across your blog today and read through it. Thanks so much for being a light in the dark for young people today - for not being afraid to speak the truth without watering it down.

    ReplyDelete